Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Mathematics on Dating

My math teacher is crazy. She loves saying she’s crazy, is prone to ending every personal anecdote with “haha” and, anytime she can work the word “lover” into her lecture, she’ll gladly insert it. Because she’s so unique, I spend as much time writing down her quotes as I do working math problems. It’s worth it, though.

Here are a few treats from the first day of class:

“If you’re gonna miss class - let’s say your kid is sick or your daughter is dating someone and you have to be home…Ha-ha!” (On reasons why you might miss class)

“When we first started dating, we treated each other like Kings and Queens. When we got married, we’d wake up in the morning and go UGHHH!” (On her husband)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Dumps

  Loris is an old tobacco town. At least I think it is. I’ve never inquired about its history. If I were driving with someone- someone local...